Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Well, not really. At least not here in Los Angeles. It's still in the 70's at nighttime, but I can't wait for winter! I think this card is officially kicking off the start of my very first holiday card making season! I started making cards in May of this year so I don't have a lot of holiday stuff, but I'm sure that will change soon.

I've used Whimsy's Polar Bear stamp on this card. I loved that it was so easy to color, lol. The papers and everything else used on this card can be purchased at the Paper Maniac store. Isn't the DP just beautiful? AND the sketch I used was also using the current Paper Maniac Sketch Challenge. Pop on over there to try out the sketch.

Oh, I also have a couple of exciting announcements to share about Whimsy Stamps!

First, we're having a blog hop tomorrow for our exciting new release with new kids, pets, and sentiments. There is a prize involved to a random commenter so don't miss it, because the prize is a great one!

Second, Whimsy Stamps is sponsoring the Saturday Spotlight Challenge, which is run by our lovely Whimsy DT Coordinator Vicki. Stop by there, too, to play along in the challenge for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to Whimsy Stamps! And trust me, that's a whole lot considering that Whimsy Stamps are priced so reasonably!

Okay, now on to the card!

Stamp: Whimsy Polar Bear; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, C1/C3 Copics; Paper: from Paper Maniac Take N' Make Merry and Bright Christmas card kit; Accessories: Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, corner rounder

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Ann!!

Saskia :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Ann!! WOWZER!! I just LOVE this!! The papers are fabulous and I like the embossed circle behind the polar bear!! Very sweet and thank you for mentioning Saturday Spotlight hun!! HUGS