Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pile it On! Sunday and FREEBIE

Things are finally slowing down a little here and I'm finally getting to catch up on all the things on my to-do list. Even though the list is still long and that I'm sure I'm forgetting to put things on there, I'm chugging along.

It's Sunday again and that means another Pile It On! Challenge! This week, we want you to play along with us in a COLOR POP challenge: use black, white, and one other color. I always struggle with color challenges EXCEPT this one. I absolutely love doing these kinds of cards. We also have a wonderful sponsor, The Cutting Cafe. The butterflies are from the Social Butterfly set and the sentiment is from Time Sentiment set by me, which is currently being sold at the Paper Maniac Digital Designs section.

I'm giving away the sentiment I used on this card as a digital freebie. Scroll down below for more info.

Challenge: Black, White, One other color
Sponsor: The Cutting Cafe

Images: The Cutting Cafe Social Butterfly set; Raindrop Echo Designs for Paper Maniac; Paper: The Angel Company free BW download; Tools: CB and Nestabilities; Accessories: rhinestones

  1. Pile it On! - Black, White, and one other color
  2. Digital Delights - Sketch #6 (I flipped the sketch counterclockwise)
  3. ABC Challenges - D is for Die Cuts (Nestabilities)
  4. Paper Blooms - Bling (rhinestones)
  5. Stamp Something - Favorite Embellishment (ribbon)

FREEBIE Digital Sentiment in PNG format
(click image to be taken to the download page)

Time Sentiments set available at Paper Maniac
Included in the set: Full sheet of all images in transparent PNG, non-transparent JPEG, and PDF. These full sheet files are ready to be printed out on letter size (8.5"x11") paper and cut; Six individual transparent PNG images; Six individual non-transparent JPG images

24 comments:

Anne said...

Your card is beautiful! Love b&w and one other...

Juls said...

beautiful sentiment!! and I just LOVE the colour combo!!

Bonibleaux Designs said...

I just love your cards. I really like how you accented certain words of your sentiment with color! Really makes it pop just like the butterfly above it!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ann this is gorgeous I love the design of the card and the butterflies are beautiful thank you so much for the freebie.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Loopylou!! said...

gorgeous card ann, lovely to see you geting back to posting, have missed you!! xxx

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Just beautiful as always!!!

Craftyanny said...

Stunning card!!!
Thanks for playing along with Delightful Sketches
Anne x

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Crystal said...

Oh my Anne this is GORGEOUS, I LOVE all your elements on this card!!! Stunning!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Sooooo gorgeouus, Anne! I love your digi stamps and can't wait to show you the one I am working on! Thanks for all of your help the other day!

Hugs!
Emily

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what a gorgeous card! and such a great sentiment.

hope you are well. i've been so busy, but i've been "lurking"

hugs,

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog!! This is such a great card!! I love the sentiment and the black and white!!

Rose said...

WOW!! love the butterflys and sentiment :0) thanks for joining us on paper blooms

Patti said...

Gorgeous, Ann. You are so talented AND generous too.

Stacey said...

What a beautiful card. I love this sentiment and your layout is so pretty! ~♥~

Wendy said...

This is sooooooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Delighful Sketches!!

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

What a sweet layout. Love the blingalicious butterflies & the way you added colour to the sentiment. Gorgeous!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is gorgeous, Ann! I love the classic style and the black and white! Fantastic, as always!

Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Lisa Foster said...

WOW How Lovely! Thank youso much for the digi..it's beautiful!
Hugs,
Lisa

shelly said...

how lovely!! thanks for playing along at PB i truly enjoy your work.
and very sweet for giving away a free digi..
have a great day :) shelly

Leah said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and overall design. Thanks for joining us at Paper Blooms:)

Stephanie said...

Great job on the sketch, t hanks for playing with us at DS.

Tami said...

Thanks! ♥♥♥