Sunday, September 27, 2009

Paper Maniac Inspirations: Brads and Buttons

This week's Paper Maniac Inspirations theme is brads and buttons! Brads were one of the first embellishments that I started collecting when I began scrapbooking and I haven't tired of them yet. They're so versatile and can be used in different ways. When I started cardmaking, my button collection grew and now I have just as much buttons as brads! I couldn't see myself getting tired of these little embellishments anytime soon.

Paper Maniac offers lots of different buttons to match any project. Check out the brads here and the buttons here.

Don't forget to head on over to the Paper Maniac Deliberations blog to see what some of the other DT members came up with for this theme!

Stamps: Unity October Store Kit, Unity September Store Kit; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Paper: Paper Maniac Autumn Take N' Make (PaperTrey Ink), Neenah 80# Natural White; Accessories: Doodlebug brads, button, ribbon; Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

6 comments:

Magda said...

Lovely card Ann. I love colours and image which you used. Great idea with ribbon and buttom.
Hugs, Magda x

Saskia said...

Lovely, bright card!!!

Saskia :)

Hope Jacare said...

Lovely card Ann - cute bird and such great colour! Cheers Claire x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Card Ann and the paper is perfect for this image!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is adorable, Ann! LOVE it!

Crystal said...

AWWW Anne this is sooo much fun!!! LOVE IT girl1