Monday, September 7, 2009

Kaboodle Doodle Monday: So Charming

Even though I didn't have today off like most people here in the U.S., I did have a wonderful weekend. I hope you did also :) I just wish I had Monday to recuperate, lol.

Anywho, here's this week's Kaboodle Doodle Challenge: Use charms on your creation! We are kindly being sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts. If you head over to the blog, you'll find some really inspirational creations from the other DT members. This is only my second or third time using a charm so I still haven't figured it out. I did enjoy the challenge very much, though. This card was made for a friend for her birthday.

Hope you join our challenge this week! Remember, you always have two weeks to participate.

This week's challenge: Charms
This week's Sponsor: Bunny Zoe's Crafts
3 Spooky Charms and one Hanna Stamps
My Card
Stamp: Sugar Nellie Blossoms; Ink: Memento, BIC Mark-It, Copics; Paper: MMBI or MME?, Recollections; Accessories: Prima flowers, Kaisercraft pearl, Stickles, charm

4 comments:

Juls said...

wow!! I just love this! Love Leanne Ellis designs and this colour combo is just gorgeous!! really love the dotty background paper!! just so gorgeous! REALLY LOVE it!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card Ann! Love this color combo too, very fun! Gorgeous coloring and accents. Hope to play this week! :)

Deb said...

Stunning card Ann, the colours are so vivid and beautiful!
hugs Debxx

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This card is gorgeous! Love the colors! :)