Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #35: Leaves/Autumn

Okay, I'm late in posting yet again! I apologize! These days, I get home from work and I'm so tired. It takes me a while go to through emails, maybe I squeeze in making one card, and before I know it, it's time to go to bed.

Anywho, on to the fun stuff! Autumn is here and this week's Crafty Creations challenge is to see some leaves or create something Autumn-themed. How fun is that? Our sponsor this week is Leah from Paper Blooms so you definitely want to try your hand at this challenge! Also, visit the challenge blog to see all the lovely creations by the rest of the DT.

Stamps: Rubbernecker Tree Inchies; Paper: DCWV; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Accessories/tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, ribbon

8 comments:

acreativeneed said...

Mmm, these colors are so yummy for Fall!! Love that sheer ribbon too! Beautiful card Ann!!
smiles,Deena

jennruggeri75 said...

This is just beautiful, Ann!

Angie Cortes said...

So Elegant!! Gorgeous colors! Love it!

Rose said...

love the ribbon on this awesome card :0) thanks for having me as your guest designer this month :0)

Saskia said...

Beautiful card Ann!!!

Saskia :)

Jennifer said...

LOVE this! Nice Earthy colors!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is stunning. i just love those big gold leaves!

hope you r well, my friend!

hugs,

Ali Manning said...

Gorgeous card, Ann - the wide, organza ribbon is just perfect!