Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Crafty Creations Challenge #31

It's my first time hosting at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog and I'm so excited! This was one of the first challenge blogs that I absolutely fell in love with and now I'm lucky enough to be on the DT. No matter how crazy life gets these days, I truly appreciate all the goodness that has happened to me the last few months.

Enough mushy stuff, on to the challenge!

This week's challenge: 3 or more decorative/patterned papers

This week's prize: The "Essentials"
Various patterned papers, brads, eyelets, buttons, flowers and ribbon

My Card
Stamp: I don't remember; Ink: Brilliance Black, BIC Mark-Its; Paper: Me and My Big Ideas

8 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my that image is soooo darn CUTE!!! LOVE your colors!!!

scrapnnMO said...

Ahh Ann what a super cute card. Love it! ♥Dawn♥

Saskia said...

Great card, great papers!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Very Cute Ann!!!

Juls said...

this card is just out of this world!!

acreativeneed said...

This is just so adorable!! Great mix of papers Ann!
smiles,Deena

Hope Jacare said...

Such a fab card Ann - and that alien/robot is oh so adorable. Cheers Claire x

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

This is so much fun, Ann. Take it easy! Ali