Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crafty Creations #33: Coffee and Tea

Can you believe it's Wednesday again? We have another fabulous challenge for you at Crafty Creations: Coffee and Tea. I'm personally a coffee drinker myself. The only teas I drink are from cans or plastic bottles :) We are kindly sponsored this week by Gina from Annabella.

I'm a little under the weather, not really feeling 100% yet because of some virus I've caught, so sorry for the quick post. Make sure to check out the Crafty Creations blog to see who won the last challenge and for some fantastic creations by the DT. Thank you to everyone who took the time to make a card for Paige!

Challenge this week: Coffee and Tea
Sponsor:
Annabella
My Card

Stamp: Unity September Store Kit (available at Paper Maniac here); Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: Best Occasions; Accessories: Kaiserkraft Pearls; Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cannot express how much I LOVE this creation! I, myself, am a TEA FREAK! Totally LOVE everything Tea!!!! This is awesome and I love the colors!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow the embossing looks amazing on that paper!!!Great card!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i'm so sorry you're not feeling well. sure hope you're better real soon!

love the card. the embossing is wonderful and the simplicity is stunning.

so? you like coffee? may i invite you to the grand opening of the stamping boutique this friday? we have a wonderful series called "jennifer latte" a coffee drinker. just copy and paste this link - http://thestampingboutique.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=6 hope to see you there.

hugs,

Rose said...

well i hope your feeling better soon! this is a beautiful card and i love the teapot :0)

brenda said...

Pure simplistic elegance Anne, beautiful.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

B x

Deb said...

I love this card and not only do I drink tea I love teapots, so this really hits the mark! hugs Debx

Hope Jacare said...

Beautiful card Anne - just lovely! Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Hello Anne,

I hope you're feeling better soon!! Take a good cup of tea! :)

Beautiful and elegant card!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

I am a total coffee addict myself Ann! Love the rich paper and great stamp you used! Lovely card!!
Smiles,Deena

Crystal said...

Very nice Anne, love the texture!!!

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

so elegant Ann, love this card!

hugs mandyxx

Angie Cortes said...

Beautiful Ann! LOVE the embossing! I hope you are feeling better soon!