Thursday, September 3, 2009

Another yummy sketch at The Fresh Batch!

Hello friends! There's so much craziness going on these days. I'm sure most of you have heard about the restrictions that Stampin' Up! is trying to impose on their demos and it makes me sad to think about having to say toodle-loo to some of my design team members. I hope SU! gets their heads straight and realize what they're doing.

Okay, enough of that. Here's what you're really here to hear about: a new sketch at Stamps and Smiles' Thursday Challenge: The Fresh Batch! Make sure to visit the challenge blog and the other DT members' blogs to leave them some love.

Stamp: Stamps and Smiles Happy Birthday Cupcake and Land of Cuppy; Ink: Brilliance, Copics, BIC Mark-It; Paper: MMBI; Accessories: ribbon

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Ann!!! I LOVE your cupcake and rainbow!! What a CUTIE PIE!!! Fantastic design and love your images!! Hugs!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Ann!!! I LOVE your cupcake and rainbow!! What a CUTIE PIE!!! Fantastic design and love your images!! Hugs!

brenda said...

Real fun card Ann, love the cloads and rainbow.

B x

Rose said...

CUTE!!! love the rainbow and how you popped the cliuds :) hope the SU problem gets fixed soon!!

scrapnnMO said...

Beautifully done! :)
♥Dawn♥

Kim Dellow said...

Tee Hee! I love this! I love the ribbon! Very cute. Kim

Jennifer said...

That's super cute!

Trimgym said...

Hi Ann,

Another lovely card on your gorgeous blog.

There is something on my blog here for you that I hope you haven't got yet.

Have a good weekend.

Love,

Jo.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Ann :) Your card is SO sweet, I LOVE your fun design and your coloring is beautiful. Great use of the ribbon, I must try that!

Happy LD...Hugs, Jennifer :)

Lana said...

omg Ann this is such a fun and fab card
Hugs
Lana x

Lana said...

omg Ann this is such a fun and fab card
Hugs
Lana x

AUsome mom said...

Girl, this is cuter than cute! I just LOVE it! You have got some really crafty yumminess over here :)

Lisa said...

Love how you used the clouds on this! Too cute~