Monday, August 31, 2009

Sketch and Stash new sketch is up!

Better late than never, right? With all the stuff going on, I forgot to post my guest designer card for the Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog!

Today there's a new sketch up! Make sure you pop over to the blog to see all the beautiful creations by the DT. I used a new stash on this card: an unused stamp from the Buzzcraft "Thinking of You" clear stamp set.

Thank you
to everyone at Sketch and Stash for having me as guest designer this month! The sketches are always fantastic to work with and I have thoroughly enjoyed being with you for the month of August :)

This week's sketch
My CardStamp: BuzzCraft Thinking of You set; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, BIC Mark-It; Paper: MMBI, Recollections; Accessories: Prima flowers, heart brads

2 comments:

Juls said...

cute image!! Love this card!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! How dang cute!! Those ears are just too stinkin' CUTE!! TEE! HUGS