Monday, August 17, 2009

Sketch and Stash Guest Designer!

Jill has chosen me as this month's guest designer for Sketch and Stash Challenge Blog and I'm very thankful to have been asked. The sketches are always so fun to use and the one for this week is no exception. Check out the DT's creations this week at the blog and I'm sure you'll find some inspiration. Thanks Jill and the gals at Sketch and Stash for having me!

My unused stash: Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Asian Summer stamp
Card Details
Stamp: Rubbernecker Stamp Oasis Asian Summer
Paper: MMBI, Best Occasions, DCWV
Tools: Copics, BIC Mark-It, Cuttlebug & embossing folder

8 comments:

Juls said...

beautiful, love the colours and the oriental feel!

Martha said...

congrats, I love sketch blogs, which I could play each and one of them :)

craftypagan said...

Beautiful card Ann! I love those colours and whole oriental thing you got going on! congrats on being a guest dt-you're a busy girl! Love Rowena

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

congrats on being GD! woo hoo!

what a pretty card. it is different, but really, really pretty!

hugs,

Emma said...

Congrats on being GD...your card is gorgeous, I love the image and colours.
Emma x

Magda said...

Lovely card Ann! Great colours and image.
Thank you for comment. I added information that you made a sentiment :)
Hugs, Magda x

Becky said...

Hi Ann! Thanks for agreeing to be our GD, you've made us such an amazing card, love your new stamp!!Thanks once again!!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Ann, I love your style and I'm so pleased you agreed to join us as GD at sketch and stash hugs JIll xx