Friday, August 7, 2009

Lily-Boo's Boutique Sneak Peak

Happy Friday! It's been an exhausting week for me and probably most of you, but we've finally made it to Friday! I'm not sure if I'm mentioned this before, but I was picked by Sam and Lou of Lily-Boo's Boutique for a 6 month DT term. I love all of Sam's images and I'm very honored to be on the DT.

Pssst, guess what? A new collection is going to be posted on soon and here's a sneak peak of it. Head on over to Lily-Boo's Boutique on Sunday to see the brand new collection!


4 comments:

Emma said...

Morning Ann, I love your sneak peeks...
Hope you have a fab wk end.
Emma x

Loopylou!! said...

oooh looks great ann,can't wait to see it all!!!!!!xxxxxx

Lana said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ann.. you bean asset to the team
Hugs
Lana x

Maureen said...

Congrats - you rock!!