Sunday, August 2, 2009

I made the Whimsy Stamps DT!



I'm sooo excited to be joining Denise and the Whimsy Stamps DT on a 6-month term with Whimsy Stamps. I can't believe I made it on; I'm so very lucky to have a chance to work with such talent AND of course, FANTASTIC stamps.

Thank you for having me!!

Whimsy Stamps also hosts challenges every Monday at the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog. You still have a until 8 AM EST Monday, August 3 to join in on the current sketch challenge. Come on, you know you love sketches :D If you miss that, then no worries! The next challenge will be posted tomorrow. Whimsy stamps are not required, but you have a chance to win one if you enter!

13 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations,
I have left awards for you on my blog,
Hugs
Angie

Crystal said...

WOOHOO Girl this is FANTASTIC!!! I love their stamps...CONGRATS girly can't wait to see your beautiful creations...HUGS!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh what fabulous news for you congratulations

Hugs
Lorraine x

Kim Y. said...

Congrats, Ann! Oh boy, you are gonna be so busy making all those DT cards/creations. Maybe I should start thinking about applying for some DT positions. You are motivating me. :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way to go, girl! they're a fabulous group of talented ladies and Denise is super!

hugs,

Hope Jacare said...

Congratulations Ann - great news - you are going to be one busy lady!Cheers Claire x

Michele said...

Hi there Ann. Just wanted to drop by and congratulate you on your DT position at Whimsy. I look forward to working alongside you. Hugs Michele x

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

Congrats Ann - you rock!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

A big congrats to you and I look forward to working with you!! HUGS

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Congrats and welcome aboard the special bus!

de said...

Congrats! You deserve it! Your work is amazing!

Deanne said...

fantastic news Ann, well done :) xxxx

Jaime said...

Congrats on all the new DT spots. Your work is fabulous dear and much deserved!!