Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Fresh Batch - Another Thursday sketch!

Where does time go nowadays? It sure is flying by for me!

It's Thursday again, and not only is that one step closer to the weekend, but it's also a day for another fun sketch at The Fresh Batch. Visit the blog to see what the DT has created and enter to win some Stamps and Smiles goodies. Remember, you also have a chance to be the guest designer for the following week!

This week's sketch
My Card
Stamps: Stamps and Smiles Carl the Cupcake; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: MMBI, Recollections; Accessories: ribbon, hemp twine

9 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! How cute and fun is that!! I love it!! The colors are so fun and cheery!! TFS! HUGS

jem said...

bright and funky, i love it. you must be busy, not had any blog talk in ages. janex

Deb said...

Fabulous card Ann, love the cute image and gorgeous bright colours! hugs Debx

coldwaters2 said...

Ann its brilliant what a colourful and fun card I love it that image is super duper.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Ali Manning/newenglandstamper said...

Your card is so much fun - I love the bright, summer colors!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Ann, I LOVE your coloring on Carl and the precious layout & design!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

what a FUN and bright card!! love the coloring and paper you used :)

Mandy - Crafty Angel said...

this is just the cutest card ann! LOVE it!

I didnt get a chance to play this week, just been crazy! hope I get some time to craft later!

hope you are well!

hugs mandyxx

Jane said...

Tell me about it! This week has just flown by!
I love this card! It's so colorfull and cheery (is that even a word? lol)