Monday, July 20, 2009

Travel scrapbook - front page

The beginning of an 8x8 travel scrapbook that I'm making for someone! I hope she's not reading this :) Wow, I haven't made a scrapbook page in a LONG time. I feel like I'm starting out again and that I really don't know how to make a good scrapbook page anymore. I told another friend a couple of months ago that I started making cards and she said, "Oh, so it's just like scrapbooking but smaller." Totally not the same, for me at least. With cardmaking, it's a lot easier to fill up the space, but with scrapbooking, I feel like I need to add so much more. For some reason though, I'm okay with CAS cards, lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy the page! This is also for Crafty Creations Challenge #24 Travel.



8 comments:

Tamara Putvin said...

Ann this layout is so beautiful. I love how you made this..

Tami

Crystal said...

Just beautiful, love the destressing!!! Great LO!

Kim Y. said...

wow, girl, this is really nice!

loopylou said...

well, i think it is an awesome page hunny, i love the way you tattied up the edges and those little trees look so cute xxx

Hope Jacare said...

Great page Ann - lovely details! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

Saskia said...

Ann,

So lovely to see you at Crafty Creations!! Your work is so beaut!ful and unique!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

Really beautiful Ann!! So glad you joined us again this week at CCC!!
smiles,Deena

Jaime said...

Wowzaz, amazing as always Miss Ann. Thanks for playing with CCC last week.