Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Tilda with sunflower - in greens and yellows!

Yay I finally caved in and bought some Magnolia stamps! I know I shouldn't have, but I like to make myself feel better by thinking that I'm helping out the economy. Yeah, poor excuse, I know. I went with greens and yellows for this card. Kind of summery and springy, don't you think? At first all I could think of was St. Patrick's Day, but then I got over it and finally accepted it. Kind of like a bad dog...it's still love-able :D

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Friday Sketchers -for Challenge #58
  2. Simon Says - for Color Combo Challenge: Lemon, orange, apple green, pink - I chose only to use lemon, orange, and apple green!
Card Details
Paper: DCWV, Kaboodle Doodles Old Kit PP
Stamp: Magnolia Tilda Holding Sunflower
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, embossing folder, BIC Mark-It, Copics


8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

what? no 4 leaf clover in her hand. it's really very pretty.

hugs,

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful card Stef! Can I post it in our idea gallery?
Thanks for joining the challenge!
Luv,
Heidi

Kim Y. said...

This is a pretty one, Ann! I fell in love with Tilda lately too!

stardustgemsandribbon said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

fabricbutterfly said...

pretty card, all the greens are just yummy, great job!!!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card ! I love the Tilda image and you've coloured her beautifully :-) The papers you used are perfect too !!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh Tilda looks fabulous and what wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Fryne said...

great card! thanks for joining the Simon Says challenge!