Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunflower panel

Another quick post! Yes, more Rubbernecker stamps! The stamp was again colored with watercolor pencils just like the Sun, Moon, and Stars panel card I did. I actually got this stamp for free because of the free stamp deal that they have on the website. Anywho, I really like the DP, but it was way too bright and it overpowered the image so I decided to lay vellum on top of it. Kind of gives it a softer look.

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Stamp with Fun - for Challenge #14 - I'm too late for it, but I'm putting it in there anyway since I used the sketch. I always forget about these time differences!
  2. Cute Card Thursday - for Challenge #68 Thank You Miss!
Card Details
Stamp: Rubbernecker Sunflower Panel
Paper: Bazzil, DCWV
Tools: Prismacolor watercolor pencils

2 comments:

de said...

Sooo pretty!

Maureen said...

Great card! I love the look of the vellum over the paper!