Friday, July 31, 2009

Stamps and Smiles - The Fresh Batch Challenge

Hi everyone! Look, I'm finally posting something I made :D I'm so lucky to be helping out Jennifer and Stamps and Smiles because I get to play with these ADORABLE stamps! Look at this cutie here! I'll be a guest designer through August.

Make sure to play along with us at The Fresh Batch for the current sketch challenge which ends next Thursday for a chance to win some goodies! Head on over there to check out the wonderful samples that everyone's come up with!

This card is also for If the Shoe Fits...Scrap it Cupcake Card challenge.

This week's sketch


My Card

Card Details
Stamp: Stamps and Smiles Happy Birthday Cupcake set
Paper: MMBI
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities


9 comments:

stamprgrl said...

don't get me started with my thing with purple... LOL!!!!!!!

-- dalis

BTW. Your sample ROCKs!!!! and I have to figure out that paper... I love it!

Crystal said...

How cute I just love that cupcake!!! Great take on the sketch, this is darling!!!

Stamping Mutt said...

Love your cupcake card...I subscribe to Jennifer's blog and have not had a chance to participate! They always look so much fun!

Alma =)

Stamping Mutt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juls said...

soooooo cute!

MommyScraps said...

LOVE the cupcake card!!! Thanks for playing at the Shoe!!

Tracey said...

totally adorable! love your cards!! glad to see you over at teh Shoe!!!
~tracey

Mrs B said...

Super cute card Ann! I love the paper you chose! Glad to have you on the DT at Stamps and Smiles!
Cindyb

Leanne said...

This is absolutely adoreable!


Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!!

Hugs
Leanne
xx