Monday, July 6, 2009

Stampavie DT Call

I couldn't pass up this opportunity to enter into the Stampavie DT call, as I love all their stamps! All the illustrators are so talented and it would be such an honor to work with their designs. The new releases are Tina Wenke are on my wishlist and I definitely have to have them.

I created this card for the current Stampavie Challenge # 7 A Recipe and for the DT call, but if they would like me to create a separate card for the DT call, I will glady do so :)

Card description:
This card was created using the Lilo Milo "For You" by Rachelle Anne Miller. I decided to go with a two-tone color scheme of blue and green. I also decided to make the flowers blue not only to go with the color scheme, but because Lilo deserves very special, out-of-the ordinary flowers! A few of the flowers on the stamp have rhinestones as centers. The card base is embossed using the Swirls embossing folder. The flowers at the bottom are from Prima and are dressed up with rhinestones and buttons. I used cotton twine (tied into a bow) to decorate the buttons. I also decided to place rhinestones in a swirly pattern at the bottom to better frame the card and give it that extra specialness. Hope you enjoy!

Card Details
Paper: DCWV cardstock, DCWV Fun in the Sun Stack
Stamp: Stampavie Rachelle Anne Miller Lilo & Milo "For You"
Tools: Cuttlebug, Swirls embossing folder, Nestabilities
Embellishments: Prima flowers, rhinestones, Jolee's buttons, twine, ribbon

6 comments:

Hope Jacare said...

Really beautiful Ann - good luck - they would be lucky to have you! x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just darling Ann! Love the colors and embossing. That image is darling and your accents are perfect! Good luck with the DT call! :)

jem said...

adorable image and those colours are perfect, another super card. janex

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Good luck for the dt-call!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

stephanne said...

This is just beautiful, great job using the recipe, love the colours and those blooms are beautiful.
Stephanie

Max said...

Gorgeous card Ann ... lovely detail. Good luck with the DT call.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx