Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Out to the mall

No, not me. I spent all my money online today buying more Copics. Anyway, quick post! Oh, and I just realized that there are two Creative Inspirations blogs. Hopefully I've been posting to the right one the other times.

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Carol's Sketch Fun - for Challenge #9
  2. PaperPlay Challenge - for Week #25 Fashion - She's hunting for the perfect pair of jeans :D
  3. Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog - for Challenge #16 Gems and Pearls
  4. Die Cut Dreams - for Challenge #5 Glamour and Glitz - Miss Anya looks glam to me!
  5. Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog - for Challenge #13 Something Old (the patterned paper from my scrap stack), Something New (Miss Anya stamp that I've never used before), Something Borrowed (borrowed Stickles from a friend that I never returned, but I will soon!) and Something Blue (her shirt, her bow, and part of her socks)
  6. Daisy May Challenges - for Three of a Kind - I have 3 rhinestones on my card

Card Details
Stamp: Miss Anya set
Paper: My Minds Eye Playful Posies stack
Tools: Copics, BIC Mark-It, Cuttlebug, embossing folders, Nestabilities

14 comments:

Carol said...

Ann, it's a fabulous card! Sorry you didn't quite sneak in this time...i hope you will play along with #10! The new sketch will be live on the blog at 9am GMT on the 15th
You did a great job combining with all the other challenges....thanks for helping to spread the word :)

Hugs
Carol x

Linnie said...

sooo darling this image i love your card just stunning work
Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
luv
linniex

Angie said...

Super card, love the colours,
and that image,
(embarrasing minute now) are the other girls (apart from magnolia) from miss anya?

I am so grateful for the lovely card and images you sent me,
Hugs
Angie

spiritofcreativity said...

Gorgeous card Ann, so glad you could join us at CDM again this week
Ann x

Sandie said...

Beautiful card. Great colouring and card layout. Love the MME papers.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week :)

Susie Sugar said...

Oh I love your cute card, fantastic colouring
Gorgeous designs and detail
Thanks for playing along at DCD challenge blog this week
Hugs Susie xx

Julie M said...

Great card, Ann. I love your image - beautifully coloured - and the colours you've used are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

Julie

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Ann and I love the image and the papers are perfect, your colouring is gorgeous.Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May.
Hugs Linda

jem said...

love your card bright and modern, great image. thanks for playing daisy may. janex

LOUISE said...

Super card, love Miss Anya, and your take on the Challenge is great. Thanks for joining us on Creative Inspirations Challenge, and good luck Louise x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Great card, wonderful colour scheme and beautifully coloured image. Love the sparkly gems too :) thankyou for joining in the dcd challenge this week and good luck.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Cheryl said...

brilliant card love the image and your coulouring is beatuifully done thanks for joiing us over at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxxx

the funkie junkie said...

Terrific card!! Love the colors and papers you chose. And you did a lovely job coloring the image. So glad you could join the challenge at the Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog.

jude said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at "CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS" challenge.
Good luck hugs judex