Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Grafico Design Team


Whoo hoo! Yesterday I found out I was chosen as part of the My Grafico Challenge Blog Design Team and I'm so excited to get started. I've been using digital images more and more and I can't wait to play with some of the AMAZING images that you have at My Grafico.

The challenge blog posts a challenge every Monday and if you play along, you have the chance to WIN single images or entire sets of images. This week we have a great color combo challenge: TEAL and BROWN and you have a chance to win the amazing Garden Images set below. Come on and join us at the challenge blog!

Join our challenge for a chance to win this set!

9 comments:

Martha said...

congrats, and so happy to have you in our team ;)

Saskia said...

Congratulations Ann!!! Wow... they are going to be very happy to have you in their team!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Anne said...

Welcome to the team Ann :)

Angie said...

Congratulations
Hugs
Angie

craftypagan said...

Congratulations!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Way to go Ann! Congrats! :)

mudmaven said...

Congrats Ann! You are one busy lady! Am headed off to check out the challenge blog right now. ~chris

thefrugalcrafter said...

wooohooo congrats to you;)
Lindsay

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!! So glad to be on the DT with you :)