Sunday, July 5, 2009

LPS Sketch and cupcakes!

Why do weekends always fly by so quickly? Hopefully everyone's weekend was great, and that the American readers had a fun 4th of July.

Just quick card to share. I love this PB stamp! This card is for the LPS Challenge #22 Sketch + Use Cupcakes. I just have one cupcake :) This is also another entry to Charisma Cardz Challenge #26 Buttons. Enjoy!

Card Details
Paper: Best Occasions
Stamp: PB Critter Party acrylic set
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities

4 comments:

stamprgrl said...

girl, I almost bought this stamp today, but I couldn't find my stupid 30% off coupon!!!!

adorable card!

-- dalis

brenda said...

Locely card, nice layout and lots of interest all blended together really well.

B x

Ali Manning said...

This card is adorable, Ann! I love all the buttons.

Saskia said...

So sweet and lovely!!!

Saskia :)