Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy news!

Aw what a good Monday! Look at the two fun things I found out today:

I made the Top 3 at Whimsy Challenges with the card below (see this post for card details). Thanks, Whimsy DT! You should join in on the challenge, too! This week's theme is Christmas in July. Maybe you can combine it with the sketch at Pile It On! Challenge Blog and with the Buttons and Bows theme at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog? I'm just saying :)


And I got a pretty blog award from De. If you haven't visited her blog, "Musings of a Stampin-de-va!" then you're missing out so head on over there. Thanks, De!

I will post up the 7 blogs and 7 things about me soon!

3 comments:

de said...

Congrats! I think your card is amazing!

Ali Manning said...

Congratulations on the top 3. Your card is really stunning!

Maureen said...

Congrats on top 3 - that card is gorgeous and I think I have those stamps somewhere too!