Thursday, July 30, 2009

FREEBIE digital sentiment

I feel bad for not having posted anything for so long, but I've been really busy making things I can't post until later, lol. I'm lucky to have found so many people that like what I do and want me to contribute to their teams.

I want to thank these blogs/people and my fellow DT members for letting me have the chance to work with them. This all just happened in the month of July!
DT: Paper Maniac, Pile it On, Crafty Creations, My Grafico
GD: Stamps and Smiles, Rosie-Dee's, Creative Belli, and one more I can't mention

I don't have a card to share, but I do have a freebie digital sentiment. I've finally perfected (or close to perfected) making these sentiments so they are as high quality as they can possibly be; it's also transparent. Watch this space for more freebies and for sets that will be for sale at the Paper Maniac store, which will open September 1.

Also, I'm going back to work full-time starting Monday so I won't be around as much. I'll still be very active, but just not the way I used to be :( Hope you still come around and visit though!

Freebie digital sentiment: click to enlarge image, right click to save to computer

9 comments:

jem said...

I wish you the best in all you do, your cards are always excellent and your blogging comments always welcome. janex

Leanne said...

CAn't wait to see all the things that you have been working on.

Thanks for the digi image, that is really nice of you.

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Kim Y. said...

Congrats on making on all the DTs, Ann! They are lucky to have you on their team. You make wonderful creations.
Kim

Angie said...

Congratulations Ann,
Cant wait to see your lovely work,
Hugs
Angie

Martha said...

just wonderful!

Stamping Mutt said...

Thanks, Ann! I'llbe your #1 stalker on these sentiments. Love using these on cards/projects!

Alma =)

Deanne said...

gorgeous sentiment, thank you for sharing that :) good luck with full time work xxx

Julie said...

Awesome sentiment, Ann! Can't wait to see more of your work come Sept. 1st!

Tami said...

Thanks! ♥♥♥