Friday, July 10, 2009

Dragonfly, where are you going?

Probably to someplace cool. Geez it was hot today!

This card also uses a stamp from the Rubbernecker stamps I recently splurged on. I colored the background of the image with watercolor pencils and the bubbles are Stickled. The dragonfly is layered. Enjoy.

I'm submitting this to a couple challenges:
  1. Card Patterns - for Sketch #22
  2. Paperlicious Designs - for Creative Challenge #14 - The blue strip of paper at the bottom is pleated. It's hard to tell in these pics, soory!
Card Details
Paper: K & Company, Best Occasions
Stamp: Rubbernecker Dragonfly Bubble Dance
Tools: BIC Mark-It, border punch, Stickles

8 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is beautiful!!!

de said...

You've been so busy! This is beautiful!

Steph Zerbe said...

ohhh, very pretty.
I like the colors. Amazing color work. You don't kid around do you?

Love the trail of gems!!!

craft mad Jenny said...

really pretty,

jenny

brenda said...

What a beautiful card, lovely.

B x

Kim said...

Beautiful! Luv all the bling...

Maureen said...

That image is gorgeous and I love all the sparkle!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Ann this is just gorgeous!! I know I"m a little behind since i had the flu last week. But wanted to stop by and say thanks soooo much for playing along. I know my Mr. Linky is down right now, so I wanted to let you know I could see you played along!! Thanks again!!