Friday, July 3, 2009

Craty Muse Sketch Challenge + Recipe

Yay it's my first week as Guest Designer at Crafty Muse! I'll be guest designer for the month of July. This week we have a sketch for you to follow with a recipe twist. You have to use the sketch below along with ribbons and brads. I used Angelique carrying a present from the Angelique set. This was a little tough for me, but I'm sure you will all have an easier time than I did :) Check out the Crafty Muse blog to see what the rest of the fabulous DT members have done!

Sammi also has a "Naming Challenge" going on for her new set of image downloads: Sisters and Friends. Pop on over there for a chance to win the entire download set if your names get chosen! If you don't win, you can still pick up the set for a reasonable price :)

Okay, now on to what you came here for.

Sketch + use ribbon and brads
My CardCard Details
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV (I think)
Stamp: Crafty Muse Angelique set, SU!, Inkadinkado
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, BIC Mark-It, Copics


4 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Hi, Ann! Great take on the sketch! I love how you added the ribbon with the bow on the corner. Great color choices as well. Well done!!
Kim

thefrugalcrafter said...

Hi ann, cute card! Love the colors!

Angie said...

cute and bright card,
nice and cheery,
Hugs
Angie

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Ann!
Thanks for joining us on the Design team this month :)
Love the colours on the card.. and the ribbon looks GREAT!
The little cupcakes are lovely too!
xxx