Friday, June 5, 2009

Whoo hoo! Guest Designer for Crafty Creations!

Yay! I'm a guest designer for another challenge blog! Crafty Creations Challenges has picked me to join them for two weeks are their guest designer :D Check me out here. It's so weird seeing my cards someplace other than my own blog, lol. I'm so excited to join them! They have such great challenges, the DT always have wonderful examples, and the ladies leave such sweet comments. I'm truly honored.

Make sure to join them for the Sand and Sea challenge going on right now! Get your entries in before the next challenge on Wednesday.

Thank you, ladies of Crafty Creations!




3 comments:

Saskia said...

Ann,

Congratulations!!! We are so happy to have you with us for the next 2 weeks at Crafty Creations!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Woooo Hoooo! Big congrats! I am definitely off to take a look.

Hugs,

newenglandstamper said...

Congrats Ann! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Crafty Creations challenges - your work is beautiful! Ali