Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swaying in the wind

I got really confused with this image and I didn't know what were the flower parts and what were leaves! I think the vibrant colors and patterned paper kind of rescued me because it detracts a little from the image. I used colored pencils to color the stamp. I love this color combo of orange and teal, don't you?

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Paper Popsicles - for Challenge #5 A Sketch
  2. Penny Black Challenge - for Week #54 Embossing - I used a stamp from the Penny Black Flower Gallery acrylic set
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV, Me and My Big Ideas
Stamp: Penny Black Flower Gallery set
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, colored pencils

4 comments:

Tricia said...

great details on your card! love the embossing!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Paper Popsicles.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

gorgeous. colors, papers, flowers, gorgeous.

hugs,

Kath said...

beautiful card....love the embossing and your colour work.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs Kath xxxx