Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shooting Stars

I know they're no great mystery now like they were way back then when people saw things falling in the sky, but they still amaze me. My science background doesn't de-mystify them at all because hey, they're still pretty to look at!

This week's Crafty Creations Challenge theme is "Stars and Stripes." If you're thinking that you must make a patriotic card (although there's nothing wrong with that) and you have no other options, think again! You should head over to the website to see the different takes on this challenge because they are all fantastic :) For this challenge I went the simple route and created a CAS card. I'm so glad I had ribbon to match the ink! What's your take on this challenge? Head over to Crafty Creations, play along, and you could win a brand new acrylic stamp set from My Favorite Things called "Funky Flowers!"

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner - for Stars Challenge
  2. Pile it On - for Challenge #3 Purple
This week's Prize

My Card

Card Details
Paper: Core'dinations
Stamps: Verve, Inkadinkado

5 comments:

resmith said...

I really like you did the flourish to make it look like a shooting star!

stamprgrl said...

ann,
how totally flippin' awesome this card is!

Thanks for playing with us!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Saskia said...

Great card!!!! So beautiful and elegant!!!

So good to have you another week as GD at Crafty Creations!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Vickilyn said...

That is FANTABULOUS!!! I will probably case that one, so be prepared!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

~Vicki
Owner

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is gorgeous. i didn't use red, white & blue either and i'll post it tomorrow.

hugs,