Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scored the motherload!

I bought some scrapbooking supplies from someone on Craigslist today for $75 and I totally scored the motherload. There was SO MUCH stuff and everything could have easily totalled up to $500. I got paper (SEI, Cosmo Cricket, etc), thickers, LOTS stickers, LOTS of chipboard letters and tags, ribbon, and a bunch of different embellishments. Seriously, I could easily turn around and sell it for a couple of hundred, but I'm way too much of a hoarder.

I should have taken a picture, but I was way too excited to put it away and organize it. Maybe I'll take a picture of some of the items later. Man, if I wasn't sharing this information with other scrapbookers/cardmakers, then I would feel really lame, but I know there are a lot of us out there so I don't feel so bad! I hope you score a great catch too! If not, remember there's always the My Craft Coupons blog to get some things for cheaper!

1 comment:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Oooooo lucky you! You definitely should have shown a picture. Way to go!

Hugs,