Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pile It On new challenge blog!

New kid on the block! Check out the Pile It On Challenge Blog! They're having their FIRST challenge today, which is to use a non-stamped sentiment. Sounds like fun, don't you think!? They're also giving out some blog candy so that's another reason to go check them out!

Wow, this challenge blog just CALLS to me! If you have ever read some of my posts, you may have noticed that I try to pile on as many challenges that I can on one card. For this one, I made one card for 9 challenges, lol. This is just such a great idea for a blog; I'm totally in!




1 comment:

Vickilyn said...

Ann - thanks so much for stopping by and putting the post on your blog!! My personal record is 10 and as I am sure you know, it only happens when the stars line up! LOL

Thanks again!

~Vicki
co-owner Pile It On!