Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh happy day, Sunshine coming my way

Yep, there's sunshine here! But not when I was taking this picture; sorry it's a little dark.

I'm really starting to love making CAS cards because I can get so many done in such a short time! I liked how this one turned out, mainly because I think the yellow is just so charming. Mellow yellow, that's how this card makes me feel :) For some reason, the picture makes the card look all crooked, but in person it isn't at all. Hum, darn picture-taking skills!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Squigglefly - for Challenge #4 using the provided sketch
  2. Heart Hugs Designs - for EIC #39 Chicy Creations - my inspiration was this flower hair clip
  3. Flourishes - for Easy Breezy Challenge - This definitely didn't take longer than 10 min!

My Card
Card Details
Paper: DCWV cardstock and Stack 4 DP
Stamp and Sentiment: Stampendous Sunny Flowers
Embellishments: ribbon, Prima flower, brad


8 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love it!

hugs,

Tiff said...

What a cute stamp!!! Great job illustrating all three challenges!!! Thanks for playing along with the EIC this week!

de said...

I love this! Bright and cheery! I love your puppies too. Tuty looks like my dog Dixie and Daisy is a beagle like my dog Buddy. All three are ADORABLE!

Thanks for playing along with the EtsyInspired Challenge this week!

Julie Koerber said...

What a sunny and fun card! Love that it only took 10 minutes!! Thanks for playing! ;-)

FibreJunky said...

Gotta love the CAS card. Thanks for playing along with the EIC this week!!

Jackie said...

Love your card! Thanks for playing along with the Etsy team....hope to see you again next week!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute!! I just love the colors and that cool stamp. Congrats on winning some yummy candy.

de said...

Yea Ann! Shoot me an email so I can coordinate your lovely hair clip!