Sunday, June 28, 2009

My first blog award!


I got my first blog award from Mel at Mad 4 Creations last week! I really appreciate it, as there are tons of other wonderful blogs out there and mine doesn't compare to most of them :) Thanks so much Mel! I've made a list of just some of the friendly people and their fun blogs that I've discovered. I wanted to share the love and pass this award on to them. Visit their blog if you have the chance; I guarantee that they're worth it! This list is in no particular order :D


There a couple of fun "rules" (well, more like guidelines) to this award:
  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


10 comments:

loopylou said...

oh ann, thankyou so much for this hunny, i am so happy to recieve it.now i am off to find 15 blogs to choose!! xxxxx

Angie said...

Congratulations Ann,
Thank you very much for this lovely award,
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

Way to go Ann! Thanks so much for passing it on to me too! ~chris

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

well you certainly deserve the award and i cannot begin to say how much i appreciate you passing it to me. i will add it in my sidbar.

thanks much for your very sweet comment to abie. she's glowing. i'll be back later.

hugs,

Saskia said...

Ann,

Thank you for this lovely award!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

Thanks so much Ann!! Congratulations on your award too, your blog really is lovely!!
smiles,Deena

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Dottie ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award I do accept it but I did alter the rules a little I am doing it with a pay it forward. I thought that would be nice.
Again Thank you so very much for this lovely award.
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Ali Manning said...

You're a sweetie, Ann. Thanks so much for the award!

Sammi said...

Oh Ann - thank you so much!!
*bigHUGS* so sweet of you :)
Sammi
xxx

Ann said...

Thank you Ann for this lovely award!! Sorry to be a slacker in responding!! Going up on my blog today!!!