Thursday, June 18, 2009

Make a wish and make it good!

A couple of weeks ago I won the prize at Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I'm using two of my new PB stamps on this card! Aren't they just adorable?? And it's such a great deal if you get the acrylic stamps because there are so many in one packet. Anyway, I really liked how this card turned out. I decided to put that "blue-ish glow" around the image and it looks pretty good so I might have to try it again!

Just a reminder, Kaboodle Doodle currently has a color combination challenge using Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Lovely Lilac and Real Red. You have a chance to win a 6x6 sampler pack of new SU! Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade! I used my SU! color chart (see a screenshot on this post) to match up to the colors as best as I could, but I think my Apricot Appeal is a little darker and I added in a neutral beige color.

This card is for a few challenges
  1. Stamp Something - for Sketch Something Challenge
  2. Pile It On - for Challenge #2 Use 2 Different ribbons - I told ya I'd be back!
  3. Penny Black Challenge - for Celebration Challenge - Happy 1st Birthday to you guys!
  4. Simon Says Challenge - for Let's Celebrate - Happy 1st Birthday to you guys, also!
  5. Stamp with Fun - for Challenge #11 Dots
My CardCard Details
Paper: Bazzil, SU!, unknown PP
Stamp: Penny Black Critter Party set
Embellishments: Stickles, ribbon
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, embossing folders, Copics, BIC Mark-It


10 comments:

stamprgrl said...

oh cute!!!!! I have that paper... but I need that stamp... LOL!!!!

-- dalis DTC for Pile It On!

Timcsoca said...

Fabulous card! Very cute the image!

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

Tímea

Vickilyn said...

That is adorable!! I LOVE IT!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

~Vicki
co-owner

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

it's such a pleasure coming here! adorable.

hugs,

Angie said...

Super card,
Hugs
Angie

Mephisto said...

HI,
I like this wonderful Work very much!

Thanks for joining in the PBSC-Birthdaychallenge and my Candy.
And thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge with this Card *G*

Domi

Sandra said...

Hi....beautiful card,love the PB image you have used and lovely papers too....thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
Take care
San x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card ! :-) This PB image is one of my faves and the layout is fab ! Love the embossing too ,,, lovely :-)


Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute image and colours.
luv
Debby

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.