Thursday, June 11, 2009

Love lockdown

What? Another black and white card? Yeah I know, you're getting tired of them, but I haven't gotten tired of making them. Sorry! I loved the patterned paper in the background on this card so I got a little inspired and also used some bold PP for my card. I like the feel of it all, kind of grungy, yet still has clean lines. The stamp was embossed with silver powder. I think the sketch is a definite keeper though, loved working with it!

This card is for two challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner - for the current Sketch Challenge
  2. The Cuttlebug spot - for Challenge #34 Anniversary Cards
  3. If the Shoe Fits - for Card Challenge Anniversary Cards
My CardCard Details
Paper: Recollections, DCWV All Dressed Up Stack, unknown silver
Stamp: Unknow, Inkadinkado maybe? Embellishments: ribbon
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, silver embossing powder

9 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is gorgeous. i never get tired of black & white cards. they are always so pretty.

hugs,

Southernbelle said...

Beautiful job!!! So classy and elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Aymee

lesleyworth said...

absolutely beautiful! fantastic card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lesley

Leah the Orange said...

very pretty! FAB job with the embossing, and i love the black and white theme! thanks for joining us at The Shoe! :)

---Karmyn

Margie said...

OMG! That's gorgeous! The black & white is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Cuttlebug Spot!

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just exquisite! Thanks for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot. xxD

~JulieH~ said...

What a stunning card! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot
Juliexx

Tracey said...

where do u find the time! i love all your cards!!!
tracey from if the shoe fits...scrap it!

Kristy said...

I'm in awe! How do you do it!!!??? Amazing! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe!