Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards Sketch #35

Happy Monday! Okay, maybe it's not a happy Monday for everyone out there today, but it sure is for me because this is my first week as guest designer over at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards! This week we have a **fantastic** sketch from Simone. Make sure you head on over there to join in on the fun and for some inspiration.

As for this card, everything just seemed to fall into place (thanks to the sketch), especially after I found some pretty embossed gold paper from my stash. This is my first Christmas card of the year, but then again, I only started making cards last month, lol. I've learned a lot in one month, and it's all thanks to all the great cardmakers in the blogging world. You guys are such great teachers! Okay, enough babbling and on to the good stuff :D

Remember to head on over to Just Christmas and Birthday Cards for a chance to win! This week the sponsor is The Cutting Cafe and a random winner will get to choose three sets (yes three) from Regina's shop. How can you beat that??

Sketch #35 from Simone
My CardCard Details
Paper: K & Company (embossed), unknown solid cardstock
Stamps: Amuse (tree) and Gel-a-tins (bottom sentiment, bird)
Round sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Embellishments: ribbon, eyelets, gold embossing powder
Techniques/Tools: Crop-a-dile, Cuttlebug, Nestabilities


1 comment:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

beautiful. love that gold!

hugs,