Monday, June 22, 2009

Just Christmas and Birthday Cards My Sketch!

Another Monday and another Just Christmas and Birthday Cards sketch to have some fun with! Guess what? This week it's MY sketch! I hope you join in on the fun because if you do, you'll be in the running to win a CUTE stamp by Stamp Oasis - Writing a letter. Plus, I'd love to see what you do with my sketch! Okay, enough dilly dally and here we go.

This card is also for the PaperPlay Challenge Week 22 - Christmas in June.

This week's prize

My Sketch

My CardCard Details
Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Embellishments: ribbons, brads, Stickles
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, BIC Mark-It

Remember, head on over to JCBC to play in this week's sketch and you could win a cute stamp! Thanks for playing along :D

No comments: