Friday, June 19, 2009

In the jungle, the mighty jungle

Kind of a simple card, but it took forever to cut out the vines. I don't know what I was thinking; I should have just stamped it on the paper, but I wanted more dimension. This was also supposed to be for Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, but again, I totally messed up the times.

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Corrosive Challenge - for Challenge #16 Sketch
  2. Lili of the Valley - for Challenge #30 Paper Piecing
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV Safari stack
Stamp: Inkadinkado (I think)

4 comments:

cats whiskers said...

What a fabulous card love that little lion, thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs Jacqui x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

fabulous. my hands hurt just thinking of all that cutting, but it sure was worth it. absolutely fabulous!

hugs,

Ruby said...

What a lovely card, it was definately worth all that cutting out. Well done you! It's great! :o)

Karen R said...

Not that is sensational & even though the vines took time they look amazing