Tuesday, June 16, 2009

How exciting is THIS!! I'm on the Kaboodle Doodle DT!

Yay I made the Kaboodle Doodle design team!! How cool is this!!


I didn't think I was going to make it because, as always, there is such great competition out there, but I'm so excited and I know it will be a blast!

Speaking of having a blast, why not join us for this week's challenge? It's a color challenge using Apricot Appeal, Sage Shadow, Lovely Lilac and Real Red. These are Stampin' Up! colors, but if you don't have any of these, just get as close as you can! Here's the color palette that Christine took a picture of to give you an idea, and I'm also including a chart that I made and printed out of some (all?) the SU! colors. Since I don't have that many SU! papers, it's nice to have this handy so I can put the papers I have available next to the colors to match them up. The quality of how close the colors come might depend on your printer.

Color palette for this week's Kaboodle Doodle challenge with ends June 30
Chart (PDF file) of SU! colors
Download it here
Screenshot



4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

way to go! big congrats.

hugs,

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your new DT spot!
What fun!
Thanks for the info on the color challenge!
Thank you too for visiting my blog with your kind comments!
Blessings, Maria

Saskia said...

Congratulations on the DT-spot!!!!
Your work will be a great inspiration for other crafters!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Roberta Laliberte said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Roberta