Thursday, June 4, 2009

Guest Designer for Just Christmas and Birthday Cards!

Yay this is my first time being on a design team!! I was randomly picked as guest designer over at Just Christmas and Birthday Cards for the month of June. That's four whole challenges! Whoo hoo! I'm so giddy and excited that I hope it's not annoying the ladies over there, lol. I didn't see a blinkie on their site, so I made a really quick and simple one and put it on my sidebar. I hope that's okay! If not, I'll take it down.



A few random things I'm "hoppy" about:
  1. I'm alive and get to create another day.
  2. I gave a bunch of cards (almost all that I've posted) I made to my boyfriend's sister and niece and they really loved them. They were fighting over who gets to have certain ones!
  3. I won something from Use Your Stash for their Anniversary blog hop. What a great idea for a challenge blog! I MUST play along!
  4. I ordered some "flesh colored" Copics from CopicMarkers.com at a really great deal AND the shipping wasn't bad at all (less than $4 for my order). I'm so excited to finally be able to color skintones on my images correctly, AND I got the colorless blender so I can finally fix my "coloring outside the lines" dilemma.
  5. I ordered a mini sewing machine from eBay so I might finally have some stitching on my creations!
  6. I'm going to work on putting together a tutorial for making button charms; it seems at least some people liked it :) Maybe it'll save some of you guys some money, too!

2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

woooo hoooo! way to go! big congrats. i'll be there each week looking too.

hugs,

Roberta Laliberte said...

Koodos girl! I am sure you are going to knock thier socks off!

Roberta