Sunday, June 21, 2009

Guest Designer at Crafy Muse!

Yay!! I'll be guest designer at Crafty Muse for the month of July! This is another great challenge blog that I'm so lucky I get to be a part of. Sammi was kind enough to send me a set of downloads of my choice to play with for the challenges! Isn't that great?! You'll be seeing them here soon :D



Okay, enough of me tooting my own horn, but I'm always thankful when I get to work with such talented people and fun images. Don't forget, there is currently a sketch challenge going on. You could win a set of not yet released download package! Come on, you know you want it, so head on over to Crafty Muse and enter your card before it's too late!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Congratulations,
Hugs
Angie

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

big congrats. i can so relate to that feeling. wooo hooo!

hugs,

Saskia said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

Your designs are wonderfull, do you are a real inspirations for other crafters!!! Just go on!!!!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Kim Y. said...

Congrats, Ann!