Saturday, June 13, 2009

Golden Love

Quick post!

This is one of two cards that I made using Basic Grey scraps. I love the effect that these papers have! I used the same stamp as this post, but this time I embossed it using gold powder. This stamp is just perfect for these kinds of cards; I really should use the other ones in the set also because they're also great. Enjoy!

This card is for a couple of challenges:
  1. Stamp With Fun -for Challenge #10 Sketch from Scrapmumur
  2. If the Shoe Fits (again) - for Wednesday Card Challenge Anniversary cards

Card Details
Paper: Recollections cardstock, Basic Grey
Stamp: Inkadinkado (I think), Cloud 9 Love sentiments
Embellishments: Stickles, ribbon, lollipop flowers
Techniques/Tools: Gold embossing powder

4 comments:

Allison said...

Just lovely...I haven't seen that BG DP in forever! Unique stamp and great embossing!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now this is gorgeous too.

hugs,

Tracey said...

another fab card! i'm so glad you are gracing our blog with yoru fab cards!!!!!!!!!
~tracey from the shoe!

Kristy said...

OMGosh! This is simply AMAZING! Love it all too much!!! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe! We love having you!