Friday, June 26, 2009

Friends are flowers, nasturtiums in fact

Another card to share. I know nothing about flowers so I colored the leaves pink thinking they were flowers, lol. I should have looked it up on Google first, eh? I went with a combination of both bright colors and subtle colors. This is my first time using the Flourishes Nasturtiums stamp set I recently ordered and it was a blast. The flowers are layered and colored with Prismacolor watercolor pencils. This card turned out better than I thought it would.

This card is for Card Patterns Sketch #20.

Card Details
Paper: DCWV cardstock and PP
Stamp: Flourishes Nasturtiums set
Techniques/tools: border punch, Prismacolor watercolor pencils

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Another beautiful card! I really like the flower image, great job layering!
You have a lovely blog Ann!
Blessings, Maria

AUsome mom said...

You're too funny about coloring the leaves pink :) I probably would have done the same thing.
Beautiful card. Your coloring is lovely.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

totally beautiful.

hugs,