Thursday, June 11, 2009

FREEBIE: Father and son silhouette using fill gradient

Hello! I'm getting a lot of positive feedback about the technique that I used for this Father's Day card here to make the "image" so I've decided to turn this to a digi-stamp just in case some people don't know how to use the fill gradient tools in their programs or don't have programs of their own. You are free to use the image in any way you want, all I ask is that you give me credit for the technique and image. I would also appreciate a link back to my blog, but if not, that's okay :)

If you need it in a different color and cannot make it yourself, let me know and I'd be happy to do it for you! Here you go and have fun! Click on image and right click to save to computer.


2 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are so very sweet and generous.

hugs,

Dawn Frost said...

What a nice thing to share, thanks so much.