Saturday, June 20, 2009

Elegant flowers

Better picture to come soon!

This card is actually a lot more vibrant and greener than what's showing up, sorry about that. I got to work with a set of papers that I really loved because green is such a serene color. I also really liked the sketch because it was a little tough and it made me break out my Cricut. This is my first time using some Inkadinkado stamps (which are the flowers you see in the background) and Penny Black stamps (yes, more). I liked the overall feel of the card because I think these cards are more my style. Enjoy!

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Ismaki - for Isa's Sketch + Distressing - I distressed the edges of the circle and image :)
  2. High Hopes - for Challenge #35 Lotsa Circles
  3. Cute Daisy May - for Circles, circles, circles!
Card Details
Paper: DCWV
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Penny Black Salutations
Embellishments: buttons

6 comments:

spiritofcreativity said...

Another lovely card Ann, I can imagine the serenitly of the green you've used. Thanks for joining us at CDM again this week
Ann x

IsaNorris said...

This is a lovely card :o)
thanks for playing
isax

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is beautiful.

hugs,

delphine said...

Beautiful card ! thank you for playing. Delphine

Lora said...

Lovely card. thanks for joining in with the Cute Daisy May challenge this week.
Lora

claudiprisca said...

très jolie carte
biz claudine