Saturday, June 6, 2009

Clean and Simple cards

How's everyone's weekend going so far? I hope it's going well, wherever you might be and whatever you might have planned :)

I made a couple of other cards today, but I can't share those, so I'll share these CAS (clean and simple) ones instead. I used three different sentiments: thank you, thinking of you, and have a great day. I made 10 of these in about 15 minutes! I love flourish stamps, don't you? I found the little flower and butterfly stickers in the clearance section at Michael's for $0.79 a package; each package comes with 5 butterflies and 5 flowers so I think that's a really good deal. With 3 packages I made 10 cards! I really wanted to use some textured paper, but I don't think the flourish stamps would have shown up as well. Oh, and sorry for the dark pictures!

And wow, here's something new on this blog...these aren't for challenges, lol. Enjoy anyway :)

Card Details
Stamps: Stampendous, Inkadinkadoo, Stampology
Stickers: Recollections
Embellishments: ribbon

2 comments:

newenglandstamper said...

These cards are stunning - I love your clean and simple look.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i love cas cards too and these are absolutely gorgeous!

HUGS,