Friday, June 19, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch #19

This is a little different...I'm not combining challenges! This card is for Card Patterns Sketch #19. I think it's because I really want to be on the Top 5, but I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Anywho, I recently downloaded a few Fred, She Said digital things and I've used them on this card! I colored and the flowers and leaves using watercolor pencils. This didn't work too well because I didn't print it out on watercolor paper, but I don't think you can really tell it's not perfect. Okie dokie, here it is!

Card Details
Paper: DCWV cardstock and PP
Digital stamps (flowers, vine, leaves): Fred, She Said
Embellishments: ribbon, rhinestone
Techniques/Tools: watercolor pencils

1 comment:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you're in the top 3 in my book! this is gorgeous.

hugs,