Friday, June 5, 2009

Bubbles over you!

Just a quick post! I really had trouble with the "two layers" part of the recipe for The Pink Elephant challenge. I didn't realize I usually use so much more than 2 layers! It looks so empty and unfinished to me.

This card is for a few challenges:
  1. Our Creative Corner - for Sketch Challenge
  2. The Pink Elephant - for Challenge #17 a recipe - 3 buttons, 2 layers, 1 sentiment
  3. If the Shoe Fits - for the Color Challenge Pink and Green
My Card
Card Details
Paper: Bazzill cardstock, Unknown DP
Stamp: The Doodle Palace Bubble Dragon
Sentiment: Me, my computer and printer
Embellishments: eyelets, Stickles, buttons, ribbon
Techqniues/Tools: BIC Mark-It


7 comments:

Tracey said...

so cute! i love your stamped image!!! thanks for playing at the shoe!!! look forward to seeing even more of your fab stuff!

Kathryn said...

Such a CUTE card -- LOVE that dragon and the bubbles -- adorable! :)

Kristy said...

That stamp is adorible but I LOVE what you did with the ribbon! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe!

LORi said...

Super CUTE and FUN!!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Carol said...

Very cute dragon....love Dustin's images :)
Thanks for playing along with us at TPE...

Hugs
Carol x

Ann said...

oh so cute love the ribbon detail and aren't Dustin's dragons fantastic?
I didn't get chance to check out people's work for the Pink Elephant challenge yesterday so our new challenge has already started. It's a colour challenge Pink Brown and white - hope you'll be able to play.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

lesleyworth said...

Heehee! Totally made me giggle! What a fun card!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Lesley