Friday, May 29, 2009

You-nique

Yes you are. All of you.

Another simple card to share with you. It was very quick to make, and I really like the sketch from Limelight. I will make sure to refer back to it when I need a card and don't have much time.

This card is for two challenges:
  1. Limelight Papercrafts - for Sketch and product challenge: Patterned Paper - I found it kind of funny that this was supposed to highlight patterned paper, but somehow I still made the solid cardstock stand out, lol. I still used my PP though!
  2. Ann's Creative Nook - for GCA #42 Neglected Embellishments - It's not exactly an embellishment, I always neglect my corner punches. I think it's because they're hidden away in a place that's not easily accessible and I forget that they're even there. Thanks for making me take them out!
My Card
Card Details:
Paper: DCWV Extreme Paper Stack PP, Bazzill cardstock
Sentiment: My computer and printer
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EF, Nestabilities, corner punch


5 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Now this is awesome. I love all those different designs and textures. Just awesome.

Hugs,

Mandy said...

Wow! I love the colors and patterns! Gorgeous! Glad you played along!!

Jacqueline said...

So pretty!!

Ann said...

So pretty and a wonderful use of the corner punches!! Thanks for playing along agin!!

disa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.