Friday, May 29, 2009

You are my sunshine

...my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Yeah, someone took the sunshine away from Southern California today! It was cloudy and that's why some of these pics were a little dark. I wanted to share this simple card with you that I made for The Pink Elephant Challenge #16. I turned the sketch CW 90 degrees and moved the sentiment...hopefully it still qualifies as being close enough to the sketch!

My CardCard Details:
Paper: Bazzill cardstock
Sentiment: My computer and printer
Techniques/Tools: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Nestabilities



4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

Girl.... I'll be repeating myself here. this is gorgeous! Holy moly! I love this.

Hugs,

Ann said...

Wow love how you have interpreted the sketch - stunning card.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

a gorgeous 'sunny' card! Thanks for playing :)

Hugs
carol x

Robin said...

Gorgeous! I love how you interpreted the sketch! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at TPE this week!
Robin