Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Romantic Dots flap card

Hey everyone! Like I mentioned yesterday, I got my Cuttlebug and I couldn't wait to start playing with it! I made a couple of things and in this post I'll be sharing with you my Romantic Dots flap card. The card base is from the DCWV All Dressed Up stack and the pink cardstock is Bazzill. I printed out the I heart U sentiment on transparency and heat embossed it with silver powder, attached it to pink cardstock with eyelets and layered it onto a few pieces of cardstock. The card is tied with ribbon and opens up from the middle. The inside is simple with two layers and 3 clear rhinestones. Enjoy!

I'm submitting this to a couple of challenges (as if you didn't see that one coming):
  1. Truly Scrumptious - for Challenge #7 Going Dotty with the week's sketch - card base is pink/white/silver/red dots and used Cuttlebug embossing folder with dots
  2. DRS Designs - for Challenge #21 Flap Cards - flaps open from the middle
  3. Flourishes Newsletter - for Timeless Tuesday Challenge Go Square - this card is a 5x5 square
Here's my card


10 comments:

Cathy Indelicato said...

Very cool flap card! What a great idea - thanks for playing in our challenge!

Dawn said...

I love your card - gorgeous paper and fantastic design

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

P.S Love your doggies - they are adorable!!

Sharon said...

What a fab card. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Beth said...

This is great! I love the sentiment stamp and how you've embossed it! Thanks for joining the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
Beth xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the inside too :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a brilliant flap card!! This is just stunning!! Thanks for playing with us on the DRS Designs blog!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

Love the colors on this flap card! Way to go making it fit for so many challenges! Looks like you had fun playing with your CB too! Thanks for playing in the DRS Designs challenge!

Silke said...

Oh my Ann - your card is super cute!!! Love the flap idea!!! Totally awesome square card!!!

Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!!

Mina said...

such a lovely card Ann, I love the fold and the colours are gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge xxx

Silke Ledlow said...

CONGRATS ON WINNING LAST WEEKS FLOURISHES CHALLENGE!!!

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE FLOURISHES BLOG!!! HUGS ~S~